Whether you wear your jewelry on a day-to-day basis or on a special occasion, your jewelry needs your special care and attention.
Here are some handcrafted guidelines listed below, which would help intensify both charm and age of your ornaments:-
- Jewelry should be cleaned regularly and thoroughly every month.
- Jewelry pieces are precious so please allow yourself enough time to handle the jewelry carefully.
- We advise you to take off your ornaments before using cosmetics as the residue might get stuck and lead to degradation of the quality of your jewelry.
- Ensure to keep your jewelry piece away from hot surfaces.
- Consider your whole day routine before choosing your jewelry. Try to not wear them when you are doing swimming, going to a beach, or playing any sport so as to avoid knocks and scratches. Also, preferably don’t wear jewelry when doing household work.
- If many pieces of jewelry are placed close to each other them may make contact and hence can lead to scratches. Therefore, we recommend you to always keep your jewelry in the boxes we provided at the time of purchase.
- Furthermore, keep your chains flat so as to avoid formation of knots.